$100K Starting / Negotiable depending on experience
$5,000 HIRING BONUS
About the RJ Tide Construction Team
RJ Tide was founded in 2010 as a full-service concrete contractor and, in 13 years, has become the best concrete contractor in western Iowa. In 2018, RJ Tide began servicing the Ag sector and has steadily grown year over year. We are currently seeking to expand our Ag Services Division and we are looking for Team members who want to join a growing, dynamic Company.
RJ Tide is a 100% Employee-Owned ESOP and you will be enrolled on Day 1 of your employment. Stop working for someone else and become part of Ownership!
RJ Tide Construction is looking for an experienced and motivated individual to lead an Ag Millwright crew. Our Ag Millwright Superintendents provide daily on-site leadership of our Ag Sector projects.
- - Supervise RJ Tide self-perform millwright crew(s).
- - Schedule and oversee subcontractors working on site.
- - Continuously encourage situational awareness of surroundings and potential safety issues with RJ Tide crew members & subcontractors.
- - Establish quality planning prior to tasks. Communicate quality expectations to crew.
- - Review field processes and performance for ways to improve quality.
- - Coordinate material deliveries and staging.
- - Understand tool and equipment needs to maximize productivity and ensure proper working conditions.
- - Able to diagnose mechanical issues and determine the appropriate measures to correct.
- - Follow established QAQC processes to ensure compliance with project requirements.
- - Ability to train others and encourage their growth and advancement.
- - Work with design-build Team by making recommendations when it comes to grain storage, grain handling or feed mill facilities.
- - Capable of building complex systems to support the work of design-build team.
- - Must be willing to travel frequently for projects within a 4-hour radius of Sioux City, IA.
- - And of course, must complete daily paperwork including timesheets, daily logs, and required safety paperwork.
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
- - Minimum 5 years of millwright service/maintenance experience required.
- - Minimum 3 years of millwright leadership experience required.
- - OSHA 10 Hour Certified.
- - First Aid / CPR Certified.
- - Experience preferably in the Agricultural Market segment.
- - Thorough understanding of all aspects of millwright tools, materials, equipment, and installation techniques.
- - Possesses strong knowledge of safety and how to keep their coworkers safe.
- - Able to work with a strong design/build team to produce high quality projects.
- - Understands that schedules are critical and limited weekend work and overtime will occasionally be required.
- - Proficient in mobile technology, specifically Microsoft Suite and online project management systems.
In addition, RJ Tide wants candidates to possess the following personal traits:
- - Leads by example. Motivates others to always "do the right thing", regardless of consequences, with a positive “can do” attitude.
- - Works to overcome challenges and solve problems.
- - Will take ownership of their work and be a self-starter.
- - Can make difficult decisions in timely manner based on company policies, regardless of popularity, and can explain rationale.
- - Possesses excellent time management, planning, and organizational skills.
- - Capable of managing stress and maintaining an even temper.
- - Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
RJ Tide Construction Company, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- - Highly Competitive Wages
- - Employer Funded ESOP Retirement Contributions
- - Annual Bonus Program
- - Paid Time Off
- - Paid Holidays
- - Health Insurance Coverage
- - Optional Dental & Vision Insurance
- - Life Insurance
- - Optional Supplemental Insurance
- - 401(k)
- - Referral Bonus program
- - Employee Discounts